Mold aluminum products
5052 mold aluminum plate
6061 mold aluminum plate
5083 mold aluminum plate
7075 mold aluminum plate
Advantages of aluminum alloy mold
1. Good material uniformity: excellent heat treatment technology, the product thickness (diameter) below 300℃, the strength and hardness are basically the same;
2. High surface precision, reducing material waste
3. Good processing performance: minimize the deviation of chemical composition, strength and hardness, and eliminate the phenomenon of "sticking knife" and "clip knife" during processing;
4, high-speed machining, almost no deformation: perfect pre-stretching (T651) processing, completely eliminate internal stress, not easy to warp, crack and deform during processing and stress;
5. Good material density: the unique grain refinement process guarantees that there are no sand holes, horizontal lines, bubbles and impurities;
6. High temperature resistance: no permanent deformation will occur under the working environment of 400℃.
Aluminum alloy mold aluminum plate raw materials
The commonly used materials for mold raw materials include 5052 mold aluminum plate and 6061 mold aluminum plate.
5052 mold aluminum plate features
5052 alloy aluminum plate is a kind of anti-rust aluminum plate. Magnesium is the main alloying element in the 5052 alloy aluminum plate. It has good forming performance, corrosion resistance, weldability and medium strength.
6061 aluminum alloy is a high-quality aluminum alloy product produced by heat treatment and pre-stretching process. Although its strength cannot be compared with 2XXX series or 7XXX series, its magnesium and silicon alloy characteristics are many, it has good processing performance, excellent welding characteristics and Electroplating, good corrosion resistance, high toughness and no deformation after processing, compact material without defects and easy to polish, easy to color film, excellent oxidation effect, etc.
In products such as electronics, automobiles, motors, instruments, electrical appliances, meters, home appliances, and communications, 60%-80% of parts and components must be formed by molds. The high precision, high complexity, high consistency, high productivity and low consumption of parts produced by molds are unmatched by other manufacturing methods. There are many materials suitable for molds, among which 5 series and 6 series alloy aluminum plates are commonly used mold materials.