1235/ 8011/1060/1070 aluminum foil lithium battery aluminum foil
Bottle cap foil, composite foil, container foil, duct foil, packaging foil, medicinal foil, household foil, air conditioning foil, cable foil, cigarette foil, heat sealing foil, beer sealing foil, tape foil, aluminum-plastic composite foil, etc. ,
Uses: Widely used in automobiles, communications, electronics, electrical appliances, medicine, packaging, printing, construction, air conditioning, heat exchangers, aviation and other industries.
According to the difference in thickness, aluminum foil can be divided into thick foil, single zero foil and double zero foil.
①Thick foil: foil with a thickness of 0.1 to 0.2 mm.
②Single zero foil: foil with a thickness of 0.01mm and less than 0.1mm/.
③Double zero foil: The so-called double zero foil is a foil with two zeros after the decimal point when its thickness is measured in mm. It is usually an aluminum foil with a thickness of less than 0.01, that is, an aluminum foil with a thickness of 0.005~0.009mm.
According to the shape, aluminum foil can be divided into roll aluminum foil and sheet aluminum foil. Most of the aluminum foil deep-processed wool is supplied in rolls, and only a few handicraft packaging occasions use sheet aluminum foil.
According to the state, aluminum foil can be divided into hard foil, semi-rigid foil and soft foil.
①Hard foil: aluminum foil without softening treatment (annealing) after rolling, without degreasing treatment, there will be residues on the surface. Therefore, the hard foil must be degreased before printing, laminating, and coating, and it can be used directly if it is used for forming.
②Semi-rigid foil: aluminum foil whose hardness (or strength) is between the hard foil and the soft foil, usually used for forming.
③Soft foil: Aluminum foil that has been fully annealed and softened after rolling. The material is soft and there is no residual oil on the surface. At present, most application fields, such as packaging, compounding, electrical materials, etc., use soft foils.
According to the surface condition, aluminum foil can be divided into one-sided light aluminum foil and two-sided light aluminum foil.
①Single-sided light aluminum foil: double-rolled aluminum foil, one side is bright after sub-rolling, and one side is black. Such aluminum foil is called one-side light aluminum foil. The thickness of one-sided aluminum foil is usually no more than 0.05mm.
②Double-sided light aluminum foil: a single sheet of rolled aluminum foil, the two paintings are in contact with the roll, and the two sides of the aluminum foil are divided into mirror two-sided light aluminum foil and ordinary two-sided light aluminum foil due to the different surface roughness of the roll. The thickness of dihedral aluminum foil is generally not less than 0.01mm.
Aluminum foil can be divided into plain foil, embossed foil, composite foil, coated foil, colored aluminum foil and printed aluminum foil according to the state of addition.
① Plain foil: Aluminum foil without any other processing after rolling, also called smooth foil.
② Embossed foil: aluminum foil with various patterns embossed on the surface.
③Composite foil: composite aluminum foil formed by pasting aluminum foil, paper, plastic film, and cardboard together.
④Coated foil: aluminum foil coated with various resins or lacquer on the surface.
⑤Colored aluminum foil: single-color aluminum foil is coated on the surface.
⑥Printing aluminum foil: aluminum foil that forms various patterns, patterns, characters or pictures on the surface by printing, it can be one color, up to 12 colors.
The soft aluminum foil can be further pressed into four zero foils for decoration.
The surface of the aluminum foil is smooth and clean. It can be combined with many other packaging materials to make an integrated packaging material, and the surface printing effect of the aluminum foil is better than other materials. In addition, the aluminum foil has the following characteristics:
(1) Aluminum foil can withstand high temperature.
(2) Aluminum foil can be used to package products of various shapes. Various shapes of containers can also be made arbitrarily.
(3) Aluminum foil has high hardness and high tensile strength, but its tear strength is small, so it is easy to tear.
(4) The aluminum foil itself cannot be heat-sealed, and a heatable material, such as pe, must be applied to its surface to heat-seal it.
1,000 tons of inventory, more than 900 specifications, complete materials 1050, 1060, 1070, 1100, 1235, 2A12 (LY12), 2A16 (LY16), LY6, 3003, 3A12, 3102, 3105, 5005, 5052, 5083, 6061 6063, 6082, 6083, 7050, 7075, 8011... Aluminum pipe, aluminum sheet, aluminum bar, aluminum strip, aluminum foil, aluminum row, aluminum coil, aluminum square tube, angle aluminum, rectangular tube, oval Tubes, special-shaped aluminum, small aluminum pieces...large inventory and complete specifications. Different specifications can be cut according to customer requirements, and various aluminum profiles can also be customized and processed according to drawings and samples.
1. Aluminum tube:
1060, 2A12, 5083, 5005, 5052, 6063, 6061, 7050`7075
Extruded seamless round tube (flat tube, square tube, oval tube, harmonica tube)
Outer diameter range: φ4mm～φ680mm
Wall thickness range: 0.3mm～100mm
2. Aluminum rod:
1060, 2A12, 3A21, 3003, 5A02, 5052, 6061, 6063, 7075
3. Aluminum foil: (state O, H18, H24)
1. Household foil material 1100, 8011 O state, hard thickness 0.0065mm—0.2mm,
2. Food soft packaging foil: material 8011 1235 1145, thickness 0.0065mm—0.28mm,
3. Air conditioning foil: 8011 3003 1100 thickness 0.0065mm—0.25mm
4. Aluminum coil: (cold rolled and hot rolled)
Material 1 series 3 series 5 series 6 series 7 series 8 series
1. Special coil for anti-corrosion and heat preservation
Material 3003 LF21 3A21 thickness 0.3-5.0mm width 1000mm-1900mm
2. Aluminium tile for anti-corrosion and heat preservation
Thickness 0.3-1.5, aluminum tile model YX35-125-750, YX23-210-840, YX12-100-880, YX14-65-850, YX25-205-820, YX15-225-900
5. Aluminum strip. (cold-rolled and hot-rolled)
1. Special aluminum strip material for transformer 1060 O thickness 0.3mm-4.0mm,
2. Aluminum strip for aluminum-plastic composite pipe, material 8011 O thickness 0.16mm-0.3mm,
3. Aluminum foil for cable coating, material 8011 O 1060 O thickness 0.12mm～0.20mm,
6. Patterned aluminum plate:
1. Classic orange peel pattern, variation orange peel pattern, thickness 0.01mm-3.0mm width 800mm-1226mm
2. Half round ball, thickness 0.1mm-1.0mm width 800mm-1220mm
3. Large and small diamond pattern, thickness 0.1mm-2.0mm width 800mm-1220mm
4. Five ribs. Compass type thickness 0.9mm-8.0mm width 800mm-1220mm
7. Color coated aluminum plate, color coated aluminum coil
1. Polyester spraying, fluorocarbon spraying color picture aluminum coiled aluminum sheet of various colors, thickness 0.024mm-4.0mm, width within 1700mm, can be laminated.
2. Embossed color-coated aluminum coils mainly have orange peel, diamond, diamond, bean, and three-star patterns.
The above materials are 1 series, 3 series, 5 series, 6 series, 7 series and 8 series.